Two ways to Farming Pearl Strings In Pokemon Sword and Shield

Sellen

Two ways to Farming Pearl Strings In Pokemon Sword and Shield

Mesaj de Sellen »

1.Max Raids
Max Raids is often a special sort of Pokemon fighting in Pokemon Sword and Shield. Buy Legendary Pokemon can help you win the fighting. To enter one, you must find a "den" in the Wild Area -they resemble stone circles.

You can tell when a raid was made in the den because a bright beam of light will shoot out from the den. When you complete Max Raid, you are going to receive a reward, and also your reward is likely to be a Pearl String!

2.Fisher
In the Wild Area, you may occasionally encounter a fisherman who is prepared to trade mysterious items to you for 100 Watts. If you don't pay her, you won't know what it is.

It may be a Pearl String, but it may also be Pearls, Big Pearls, or Wishing Pieces. This is not the most reliable Pearls farming technique, but when you meet her, it may be worth a try. If you don't get it, you can Buy Legendary Pokemon on PKMBuy, our shiny pokemon effort value is allocated according to the direction of the character.

Axl

Re: Two ways to Farming Pearl Strings In Pokemon Sword and Shield

Mesaj de Axl »

Well I saw the whole video of this event as I couldn’t be a part of it. I came to this site to buy assignment but instead got to this post. It was quite informative.

Scrie răspuns