A some time ago, something weird began to happen within a video game called Old School RuneScape

anqilan456

A some time ago, something weird began to happen within a video game called Old School RuneScape

Mesaj de anqilan456 »

"I also have a strong disagreement with including it in the "third parties' guidelines OSRS Gold," Adam1210 said. "Most of them are trying to determine where the line is between "quality of life] and cheating is and I believe that the majority of people agree the current guidelines are a fair illustration of that. it is a good way to keep sic the integrity of the game.

However there is no unfair advantage for improved graphics, and it is only an issue once you have enabled it. Therefore, this is simply a misapplication of guidelines. In the end, it's a loss for everyone that is involved. I'd like Jagex would take a look at it."

A handful of players from The Runelite HD project have taken to a square in Falador in the capital city of one of Runescape's major kingdoms, for the same protest as the demonstration World of Warcraft fans staged during July. In the video posted with texts that criticize Jagex for its decision and hashtags like #Free117. Another video shows players "marching" around Falador Square.

A some time ago, something weird began to happen within a video game called Old School RuneScape. There were a lot of new players in the game, and they were all performing their tasks in the same way. They were there for hours on end, doing the same thing repeatedly. In addition to killing green dragons, they were taking gold harvests, killing even more green dragons and harvesting gold.

It was clear that the players who were new were gamers call "gold farmer." They were making gold winning the game and then converting that game gold into actual money by selling it to other players through underground websites. This has been happening for a long time, and the majority of games don't allow it, however it continues to happen.

The question was: why were there suddenly so many of these new players in Old School RuneScape? The answer lies in a single collapsing economy. Venezuela. Inflation rates were rising and threatening the currency. And for thousands of Venezuelans playing video games runescape 3 accounts for sale, gold became a currency of security.

Scrie răspuns