Are we worried about Big Ben and the Steelers?

Skyzhay

Are we worried about Big Ben and the Steelers?

Mesaj de Skyzhay »

Do you believe that Brady would like Mut 22 coins to humiliate Belichick to increase the score and make the Buccaneers eliminate Mac defensively? Because I do. And Belichick knows too. He has a clear concept of what the Tampa defense can do to his young quarterback. If Brady is looking great, Mac looks terrible and the Bucs dominate the Pats, then the streets will be talking. Perhaps we underestimated Patriots rush attack and offensive line. Jones was the Patriots most prolific rusher throwing 51 times. This offensive game plan doesn't be successful in New England.

We've all been spoiled by the fall of Tom Brady: for the vast majority of quarterbacks, the fall is still shocking and steep. Ben Roethlisberger looks like he was playing full Thelma, Louise and jumped off the edge of a cliff. Steven Ruiz, the Ringer's director of video productions cut Ben's throws up against the Bengals on Sunday and put them on grainy western-style video footage with saloon tunes in the background. It was not just the funniest thing I witnessed on Monday, but it was also the most tragic, since Ben is completely shaved.

The Steelers decided not to invest substantial resources in the offensive line this offseason , which is resulting in a lack of run game despite taking Najee Harris in the very first round. Harris did get 19 (!) targets in the pass-game on Sunday, and he caught 14 passes. Lindsay Rhodes had me on her podcast Monday and she shared this information: Harris had 109 yards after the catch on 102 receiving yards. It's amazing!

The situation is confirmed by Ben's Next Gen Stats passing charts. There's no protection for him, He doesn't have arm strength to propel the ball down the field any more, and this combination has is what basically makes this offense horizontal.

Steelers would have liked to buy Madden 22 coins defend but the secondary wasn't well-equipped and the defense line which is the core strong point of this team has been hampered by multiple starters. T.J. Watt was the most prominent player ruled out of Sunday's match because of a groin strain. When he first left two weeks ago the Steelers defense was weakened and caused problems for Joe Burrow on Sunday as well. It's very difficult to discern the path to follow where these issues can be fixed in a flash.

Destin Braun

Re: Are we worried about Big Ben and the Steelers?

Mesaj de Destin Braun »

Sure. They're always going to be a threat in the AFC North. But we're not going to live in fear of them, and I don't think anyone else should either. The Steelers are one of three teams in the division that will be breaking in new starting quarterbacks. The Ravens just drafted Lamar Jackson, who still has a long way to go as a passer. And then there's the Browns, who are going through yet another rebuild. I have hired some professional cv writers for office needs to fully enjoy this game. The Steelers also have to consider how long Tomlin will lead their team. I don't want them to move on from Tomlin, but if you're going to move on from Big Ben, you might as well do it while Tomlin is still the coach.

SarahLamaro

Mesaj de SarahLamaro »

malikka

Mesaj de malikka »

thank malikka

Scrie răspuns