Players on the wrong side of PvP

Emilylowes

Players on the wrong side of PvP

Mesaj de Emilylowes »

The requests for an Oceania server area began in the month of November 2021, which was a couple of months before the game's global launch. In a thread title "Please Reconsider Oceania Servers"(opens in a new tab) user ooglydit Lost Ark Gold wrote "While I'm very grateful for the effort that AGS have put into having the region-lock removed from Australia and New Zealand, having a dedicated server exclusively for our region would go by leaps and bounds toward making it more pleasurable for us." The primary reason for the request was concerns about high rates of ping when connecting to distant servers. "As it stands, if our only options are NA/EU, we're looking at either -250 ping towards NA or -300 to EU."

It seems that the concerns expressed by ooglydit were well-founded. As of the time of writing this the post, the call of Oceania servers has been the top thread on the Lost Ark forums, with over 3,000 respondents adding to the need for a regional-specific server and that number is growing.As players were concerned, the high rate of ping from connecting to servers located far away can affect the experience. "I notice that I'm not experiencing the pleasure of my work since the delay between animation and result/impact puts an undue strain on the whole experience," writes user Poppleop. Meanwhile, Rigeth notes that high ping can put Oceania players on the wrong side of PvP. "It's normal for most Australians to sit around 203ms therefore, if we go into PVP and have to compete against those with 18ms or better we will usually lose 1v1", they point out.

Combats between video game players can be chaotic, even in games with only one player. When there is an MMO with tens of thousands of buy Lost Ark Gold players or more the chaos and the intensity ratchet up all the more. To counter this, players need good communication.
I love P2Pah shop, The best C2C platform online games' shop, cheap, fast delivery, safe, professional services guaranteed! P2Pah is the most reliable place to buy Diablo 2 Resurrected Items, Lost Ark Gold, WoTLK Classic Gold and more others.

Scrie răspuns