Obsessed With the Balenciaga City Bag

bagsfactory

Obsessed With the Balenciaga City Bag

Mesaj de bagsfactory »

No logo, very light, very effective. There is something familiar with the vintage side. Women and girls thought it was something they'd always have. It was a new fresh thing, but it is looking like an old, good, friendly thing. And I think the brand also was becoming desirable. People had desire for my goods and women bags sale was the most accessible piece. You could be a Balenciaga girl with that bag. - Nicholas Ghesquière, Creative Director of Balenciaga

No logo, very light, very effective. There is something familiar with the vintage side. Women and girls thought it was something they’d always have. It was a new fresh thing, but it is looking like an old, good, friendly thing. And I think the brand also was becoming desirable. People had desire for my crossbody small messenger bag
reusable grocery bags[/url] and [the bag] was the most accessible piece. You could be a Balenciaga girl with that bag - Nicholas Ghesquière, Creative Director of Balenciaga

More than 20 years after its debut on the Balenciaga runway, my obsession with the Classic City Bag is now borderline stalking. Obviously, I'm kidding, but after I invested in the Balenciaga Graffiti Classic City Bag back in 2018, I'm not sure how I survived without this grunge-inspired, iconic IT-bag for so long! It's got best travel cooler bag cool girl style, and the City Bag is making a huge comeback on the resale market. With brands like Chanel, Dior, and Louis Vuitton constantly raising prices, shoppers are looking for less expensive alternatives to the most in-demand bags right now and this is it.

fashion sling bag in 2001 when Nicholas Ghesquière, Creative Director of Balenciaga, introduced the Motorcycle City Bag he was discouraged from making too many of them because they were too light, unstructured and soft, so he only sent 25 samples of it down the runway. After the show, he then handed them out to celebrities and IT girls of the moment (like Kate Moss) which sparked the frenzy for this IT-bag. The Classic City Bag was made to last for decades, and the style is timeless. Crafted in a squishy yet sculptural leather, the City Bag is a lightweight, throw-on-and-go type of bag that is cheap extra large tote bags roomy inside. With multiple inner pockets, and an outside zip pocket, a mirror tied to a tassel, and a detachable shoulder strap, it can easily take your customers from the office to happy hour and a night out on the sports duffle bag and the bigger sizes make it the perfect carry-on bag on the airplane.

The most popular bags to date are the City, the Small City, the Mini City, the Town and the Work. Balenciaga has used crinkled lambskin leather, regular lambskin leather and goatskin leather. And the bags are typically embellished with antique brass hardware, small studs, oversized studs, and metal trim with waterproof bicycle bags hardware. From a resale perspective, the value is increasing as demand keeps rising, and you can expect to resell a City Bag from about $500 to over $1,500.

Introducing the Balenciaga Neo Classic City Bag
Since 2001, custom travel bags wholesalers has come out with many iterations of the original design, featuring different types of hardware, various sizes, new colors, a variety of styles, and designs. Most recently Balenciaga relaunched the City Bag again but this time it's called the Balenciaga Neo Classic Top Handle Bag and with its structured, trapezoidal shape, it looks more like the City Bag meets the Hourglass Bag than the original City Bag. Launched in 2020, this design features most of the original City Bag details, like the braided top handle, zippered closure, and Balenciaga’s iconic bag organizer with zipper studs, and fringe.

Scrie răspuns